12 ways to Increase your disposable income
- Get a raise or a second job.
- Invest your income.
- Spend less.
- Start a business.
- Get clever: reduce the taxes you pay.
- Try to avoid eating out as much as possible.
- Take a snack lunch to work.
- Try to drive less and carpool to work if possible.
- Buy generic products.
- Take fewer trips to the grocery store.
- Know the difference between want and need. You don’t need a 52-inch plasma screen TV or the holiday in South Africa; you want them. What you need is a roof over your head and food to eat. Know the difference.
- Reduce your cable bill. Determine how much time you really spend watching some of the premium channels such as MNEt and Discovery Channel and if you can drop the top tier of channels.
In what ways are you trying to increase your disposable incomes? What are your hindrances? : Share your comments