Boss to an employee:
Do you believe in life after death?
UAP Makao Salama is a unique, innovative cover that assures safety for your residential property, household contents, personal effects, domestic servants and liability to a third party.
What is covered:
1. Assets All Risks Insurance
This is a comprehensive cover for loss or damage to your residential house, contents and personal effects as a result of fire, theft and other accidental occurrences. It also covers for common areas like swimming pools, perimeter walls, corridors, lighting and equipment against:
- Fire, lightning, explosion.
- Storm , Flood, bursting or overflowing of water tanks, apparatus or pipes
- Aircraft & other aerial devices &/or articles dropped there from
- Impact from vehicles, horses or cattle
- Riot and Strike.
- Theft accompanied by actual forcible & violent breaking into or out of the building
- Theft by employees
- Theft resulting from hijack & hold-up
- Damage to electronics resulting from power surge
- Damage resulting from transit risks during relocation
- Deterioration of foodstuff in the fridge to a limit of Ksh. 5,000/-
- Guests and domestic employees effects to a limit of Ksh. 15,000/-
- Medical expenses for accidental injury to guests by Insured’s’ domestic animals up to a limit of Ksh. 20,000/-
2. Liability Insurance (Personal Accident, WIBA and Common Law)
- Personal and legal liability to the general public
- Legal expenses arising out of suits by domestic employees
- Work related medical expenses for employees
This product comes with other benefits like emergency ambulance services, fire brigade services, and alternative accommodation among other services.
When you drop a coin into a lottery machine, you know that your chances of winning are pretty slim. But risking a coin or perhaps much more than that, may be worth it if the potential payoff is great enough. Insurance is similar to that. You pay premiums not because you expect to get injured today or get into a car accident next week, or lose your home in a fire next month, but because the peace of mind and the financial protection we provide are worth it.
By paying premium for insurance, you transfer the cost of the huge potential loss to the insurance company. Premium is the preferred small risk to the huge risk for example loss by fire. To induce people to take up insurance, the riskless alternative ought to be fair. We work tirelessly to bring people with similar risks together in what is called pooling and invest the proceeds in funds so that in the event a member suffers loss, they are compensated adequately.
Explore your insurance options and try to quantify your potential losses. It may be best to sit down with our professionals to figure out what types of insurance policies suits you best and how much coverage you actually need.
UAP insurance company, one of the leading insurance and financial services companies in east Africa became a Kenyan company since the year 2000, but our origins can be traced back over 80 years. Our mission is to enhance quality of life by delivering peace of mind and financial freedom through an exceptionally motivated team that delivers what customers want, when and where they want it. This mission influences how we approach what we do here and what we believe is important.
With a pool of highly talented and motivated employees, primarily based in Nairobi and a network of branches spread across Kenya, we are able to serve and empower our customers by offering relevant services that enhance their quality of life.
We recognize that to achieve leadership we have to be revolutionary, customer focused and inclusive. We continuously innovate and set the pace for the market. Our vision requires us to provide leadership in the markets we serve. We have a number of achievements to show for this: we were the first insurance company to be ISO 9001:2000 certified; we have achieved the highest credit rating, Global Credit Rating (AA+); we have been awarded the FiRe award for best presented accounts for seven consecutive years.
At UAP, we make it Better, we make it Simple and we make it about your Life.